- 800 grams of red sweet-sour apples (I used Elstar)
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime (optional)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (more to taste)
- 2 tbsp blond raisins
- 2 full tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp coconut flower sugar
- 60 grams of coconut oil
- 100 grams speltflour (I used wholegrain speltflour)
- 5 tbsp almonds
- optional 75 grams of coconut yogurt.
Start by making the crumble. Finely chop the almonds . Mix the almonds with the coconut oil, the sugar and the flour into a dough. Let rest in the fridge for 15 minutes at least.
Preheat the oven at 180℃.
Peel the apples and remove the core. Cut into small parts. Squeeze half a lemon and pour over the apple parts. Add zest of half a lemon or lime (I used lime zest). Add the honey, the raisins and cinnamon and mix everything well.
Place the apple parts in a baking tray (a large one or several small dishes, whatever you prefer). Rub the dough between your hands into crumbs and spread over the apple.
Place in the oven for approx. 20 minutes
- serves: 6
- preparation time: 60 minutes