- 400 grams firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 2 tbsp tahin
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp white miso paste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small shallot chopped fine
- 1 tbsp fresh flat parsley leaves chopped fine
- fresh black pepper to taste
Start by draining the tofu in a colander, leave for 30 minutes and press a couple of times to really squeeze out the liquid. Crumble by hand while still in the colander. Mix all the other ingredients in a separate bowl.
Stir through and then mix in the tofu. Use the back of a tablespoon to mix everything thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Transfer into a container with lid and place in the fridge. It will hold up to ten days.
- serves: one bowl
- prep. time: 35 minutes (includes draining)