- serves approx. 6 burgers
- 150 grams (mixed) nuts of your choice
- 100 grams mushrooms (or lentils/beans)
- 70 grams broken linseed (or rolled oats)
- 2 tbsp tahini ( or any nutpaste)
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 medium sized onion ( I used red onion)
- * garlic clove ( I used black garlic)
- * chilipepper deseeded salt and pepper to taste
- * a pinch of cayennepepper
- * pinch of smoked paprikapowder
- * pinch of isotpepper ( to give your burger that smokey flavour)
- add any other spices to your liking
Mix all the ingredients in a blender or kitchen machine. Mix until well incorporated. Form equal patties by hand, let set for 10 minutes.
Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and warm at medium heat. Fry the burgers until golden brown on both sides. Serve with homemade fries, salad or on a bun. Whatever you like best.