- Loaf of sourdough bread sliced
- 30 gr. pinenuts
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic peeled
- 2 pear’s half ripe
- 2 ts[ coconut sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- chervil leaves for garnish (dried or fresh)
Start by heating oven at 200 ℃
Mix pine nuts, 4tbsp olive oil,, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Spread on one side of each slice of bread a bit of the paste and place them on a oven tray covered with baking sheet . Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool a bit.
Meanwhile peel of the skin of the pear and cut of a thin slice of the bottom so it will stand straight up. Cut of slices from top to bottom, not too thin! Cut the seeds out with a sharp knife. Place the slices in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil, the sugar, the lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Grill the pear in a grill pan or on a table grill until they start to get a grill pattern .
Place slices of pear on the crostini’s (if you want to add a cheesy taste add some nutritional yeast) and return to oven for another 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle the chervil on top and some black pepper. Serve warm or cold.
- serves: 6
- preparation time: approx. 20 minutes
Spring pea Guacamole
- 200 gr frozen green peas, thawed or fresh shelled young peas (small), lightly steamed and cooled
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced ( I used black garlic)
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3/4 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 dried chiliflakes for garnish
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor (or use blender) and mix until the dip has reached the preferred consistency. Garnish with some chili flakes and fresh cilantro.
Serve with tortilla crisps, bread etc.
- serves: 6
- preparation time: approx. 10 minutes