- 150 grams dried seaweed spaghetti
- 40 grams fresh ginger cut into thin slices
- 150 grams of julienne cut carrots
- 60 ml rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of coconut sugar (or any other kind of sugar)
- half a cucumber , deseeded cut into thin strips
- half a mango, cut into thin stripes
- large handfull of roasted salted pecan nuts
- 2 spoons of roasted sesame seed
- 2 tsp of lime juice
- 1 spoon of good olive oil
- handfull of fresh coriander leaves cut into small pieces
- handfull of fresh mint leaves cut into small pieces
- 150 grams of shiitake mushrooms cut in slices
Rinse the seaweed spaghetti in cold water and set aside in plenty fresh cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile cut all the ingredients that need to be cut.
Bring water to boil in a large pan. Drain the “spaghetti” and put in together with the ginger in the boiling water. Let it boil for 2 minutes, than add the carrots and let it boil a further 2 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Place it in a large dish and add while still warm the vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix well.
Stir fry the shiitake until golden brown.
Then add all the ingredients into the dish, pour the lime juice and olive oil over it, sprinkle the pecan nuts and sesame seed over everything.
- serves: 2
- preparation time: 45 minutes