- 400 gr. mezzalune ravioli (I used storebought fresh, organic, vegan ravioli stuffed with chickpeas and lentils)
- 200 gr. kale (shredded or chopped very fine)
- 1 chili pepper deseeded and chopped fine (optional)
- 200 grams mushrooms (cremini)
- 6 small onions or 1 large onion chopped in wedges
- 3 garlic gloves
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 tbsp red pesto (Puro)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
- good quality olive oil
- coconut oil for frying
Chop the mushrooms, the garlic, the chilipepper, the onion (if not using the small onions) and the tomatoes.
Boil plenty of water for the ravioli.
Stirfry the mushrooms until golden brow, add the onions, the chilippeper and the garlic. Fry for 6 minutes, Add the kale and fry another 5 minutes while stirring. Mix in the nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Add the quartered cherry tomatoes. Give another stir.
In the meantime cook the ravioli (since it is fresh this takes only 3 minutes). Drain, rinse with luke-warm water and drain again, using a colander. Mix in the ravioli with the mushroom-kale mixture, add the pesto. and stir through.
Serve and drizzle with olive oil and maybe another pinch of pepper.
- serves: 3-4
- preparation time; 20 minutes