- 200 gr frozen green peas, thawed or fresh shelled young peas (small), lightly steamed and cooled
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced ( I used black garlic)
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3/4 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 dried chiliflakes for garnish
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor (or use blender) and mix until the dip has reached the preferred consistency. Garnish with some chili flakes and fresh cilantro.
Serve with tortilla crisps, bread etc.
- serves: 6
- preparation time: approx. 10 minutes