- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic ( I used black garlic)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped sage
- handfull of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cuminpowder
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg, clove, ginger, cinnamon)
- ½ tsp sea salt
I started by roasting a few pumpkin slices (of the Kobucha pumpkin) until soft. When cooled, peel of the skin. Then place them in a food processor together with all the ingredients from the list.
Mix everything and adjust seasoning too taste!
serves: one jar