- 4.5 cups (total) fresh rhubarb mixed with raspberries, blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1,5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- for crumble:
- 1 rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
Start by pre-heating the oven at 175 ℃.
Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl in the heating oven or au-bain-marie.
Clean and cut the rhubarb into small pieces, add the blueberries and/or raspberries (if you use frozen fruit first rinse them with cold water in a colander. Add fruit to the baking dish and toss with the sugar, cinnamon and honey (or maple syrup).
Add the crumble ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until all of the oil is well integrated. Add to the top of the fruit in an even layer.
Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is crisp and golden brown
- serves: 8
- preparation time: 75 minutes